Please do not remove description of a giveaway if you wanna take part in it. Reblogs with removed description would not count in a raffle. Thank you.I promised you guys GIVEAWAY some time ago, so here it is!
Tiny fluffy Moon Birdling that is ready to be adopted by a loving person.
This is a tiny moon birdling, mysterious fuzzy lil fella. Moon birdlings love soothe music, cuddles and soft glowing thingies like lava or salt lamps.
8cm (3 inches) tall. Details are cast in resin and the body is soft (no joints or skeleton armature inside), he has some plastic pellets in his belly to give him good balance. His necklace is made of a luxury handmade lampwork bead that I purchased from a glassblower Confettini and smaller glass beads. Face is painted with luminescent paint and glowing in the dark.
Attention! This is a piece of art. Not a toy for small children. Completely handmade, one of a kind
- You must be a follower of this blog
- Reblogs only, likes are not counting
- No giveaway /inactive blogs
- You can reblog it once a day. Reblogging multiple times increasing your chances to win
- If you will purchase a doll/figurine from me during the GIVEAWAY, your name will automatically be put in a hat 20 times
- 25 of December I will pick one winner by using online number randomizer.Attention! This GIVEAWAY is also going on my facebook page under similar rules, so you can also take part in action there C; I will multiply all the reblogs/shares and pick a winner. If the winner wouldn’t contact me within 48 hours after I will announce their name, I will make another raffle and pick another winner. Will ship worldwide, shipping is on me.
people who reblog bats for me
(I’d like to show this to my mom, who doesn’t think someone can)
Well, I’d like to believe I exist
wait until she gets a load of me
Let’s meet mommy, shall we?
What a glorious creature it’s no wonder Kant and Marx use it as an example for non-human labour
I found a bee in a swimming pool when I was a little kid so I scooped it out and dried it off and once it was dry it flew off. It was a very important moment for me in my life.
Bees are the only insect I don’t actively dislike
I’ve been playing a lot of Pokemon Y recently and I feel like I went 10 years back in time when I was 8 and got Pokemon Ruby. It’s just great to play these games again, so I couldn’t keep myself from drawing Professor low self-esteem and his redhead bff, plus a GHOST-type delphox ;v;
Um, thanks Tumblr?
I kinda think this is cool, but I don’t find it necessary to email me about it :\
Moose at the Kostroma Moose Farm in Russia.
The farm began in 1963 as an attempt to domesticate moose for milk production. The moose on the farm have free range of 36000 hectares of protected Russian wilderness for part of the year, but freely return to the farm for food and to give birth to their young. The moose living there are extremely tame and are happy to be handled and milked, and even enjoy a spot of petting from the farm workers.
Can I visit this wonderful place